Sunday, October 30, 2016

Traveling Book Idea!

Hey all! 
I was recently watching youtube and +Flipping Through Pages gave me the idea to start a sort of event with you guys! 

Basically, the idea that I have is to start a traveling book chain! 

Don't know what that is? It's quite simple! 



We will choose a book that would make a good traveling book. For example, I'll be the first to read said book. I can take notes in it, highlight it, leave post-its, etc. Then I review it/Instagram it, then send it on to the next person. Then they do something similar until the book goes full circle then comes back to me! 

What I'm hoping to do is to get a list of a bunch of people who might be interested in doing something like this, then get everyone's address (by country), then we can have some sort of minimum shipping cost order we can work out! :) 

I think this can be such a fun idea, personally! It can make for a cool reading experience! 

Please please please let me know below, or send me an email at justanotherbookishblog@gmail.com if you are interested! 

I'm posting this on Instagram too, so hopefully we'll get a nice network of people who would be interested! 

Just a quick note, if you are interested and added to the list, please read the book as soon as possible, and send it to the next person as soon as you finish it! This will make everything much easier

If you have any book suggestions you can include them in your comment/email! It would be super appreciated! Just make sure it's not too heavy, I don't think people want to pay a fortune to send it on every time! 


Anyway, have a great day! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!