Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Villainy!

Hey all! 

Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday! 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the amazing group at The Broke and the Bookish. Every week, there is a new theme to follow! 

This week, the theme is “Villains”. That’s so cool! It’s a free topic, and it works as long as it has to do with villains! I really want to go with Top Ten Villains you love to hate. Let’s get started! :) 

1. Dolores Umbridge, from Harry Potter

2. Sebastian Morgenstern, from The Mortal Instruments

3. President Snow, from The Hunger Games

4. All the villains from Percy Jackson and the Olympians

5. Time in every contemporary book ever

6. Death in The Book Thief

7. King Leck from Graceling

8. Gollum/Smeagol from Lord of the Rings


Sorry this is short! But what do you think?
Have a great day! :D


2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with Dolores Umbridge! She made such a great villain. "I will have order!" ^.^
    Ahhh, Sebastian Morgenstern. Such a beautiful, complex character! I mean, with the ending in City of Heavenly Fire, how can anyone truly dislike him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never really hate Sebastian, but he made such and amazing villain!! I really want to re-read the mortal instruments. I’ve been talking about TMI/TID to so many people lately, hahah ^^

      Umbridge is the worst but it’s something everyone agrees on, and something people enjoy talking about, had to add her! xD

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!